Sunday 16 August 2020

2020 computer services

 I have now been repairing computers for almost 20 years. Things have moved on a lot in that time and one has to adapt. I no longer have premises in the town as I used to, I now work from home. 

Also, I no longer build or supply computers, I just advise on what should be bought and then set it up or, with regard to maintenance, I just solve problems and fix things. 

There are new ways of getting things done now and this means that you may not need a new laptop or PC, there are other choices. 

So, if you feel you need a bit of tech help then please get in touch via this link.

No comments:

Yellow Boat Computers: Closed

 It has been quite a journey. Thank you to all who have engaged my services over the years, it's been a pleasure working with you. This ...